Monday, May 3, 2010

Oh Snap

Ok, if you know me at all you know that I'm not one for politics. But I have to say, I really did enjoy Obama's stab at comedy writing. His silliness makes him even more attractive. I'm not going to lie, there are more than a few jokes in there that I don't get at all because I have no idea who the people he's talking about are but I know he's making fun of them and I like it. And also, I don't follow politics... Or the news. This is the first I've heard of this "oil spill" in the gulf... I'm kidding of course (or am I?)

Is it just me or does Jay Leno look chubby? His large head is looking even more bulbous than usual. I heard that he bombed but I don't think it's that awful. Leno wasn't as good as Obama, but who is? Obama is superman. A black superman. Slash President...

Enjoy


No comments: